Lehigh University's Tower Society recognizes alumni and friends who have made a gift in support of Lehigh’s mission with a confirmed bequest, participation in the life income program, or through the creation of an endowed fund.
Mike Caruso '67 is chairman of the Tower Society.
Membership is available to individuals who:
- Give to the life-income program by creating a charitable gift annuity.
- Establish a charitable remainder trust or a charitable lead trust.
- Name Lehigh University as a beneficiary or owner of a life insurance policy.
- Name Lehigh University as a beneficiary in a will or trust agreement. (Contingent provisions are not counted unless reciprocal wills are involved.)
- Make a current gift or pledge of $50,000 or more to create an endowed fund.
Tower Society membership is in perpetuity.
If you would like to document your intentions, please complete The Tower Society confidential bequest intention form and someone from our team will contact you. Lehigh keeps this information in strict confidence and uses it only for future planning purposes.
Free Estate Planning Tool
Join fellow Lehigh University supporters on Giving Docs, a safe, secure and free-for-life suite of estate plan essentials. If you choose to include Lehigh University in your estate plans, you'll be eligible for legacy society benefits!Get Started